WHAT IS IN SNAIL EXTRACT?
- Proteases:Reduces the likelihood that new blood vessels will be damaged and improves collagen layering within the arteries.
- Fibrinolytic enzymes:Cleans microcapillaries, promotes the nutrition and oxygenation of cells, and repairs damaged tissue.
- Natural antibiotics:Combats fungi and bacteria living on the skin, such as acne and dandruff.
- Allantoin:Stimulates cell proliferation and the reconstruction of damaged tissue. Used in some preparations to treat ulcers, wounds, and burns and to help repair them over time.
- Collagen:Works as a powerful regenerator of the skin and cell proliferation, leaving skin smooth and soft. This is what helps the snails to repair their shell if it breaks or is damaged.
- Elastin:Perks up the skin by rejuvenating cells, quickly eliminates wrinkles around the eyes and lips, stretch marks, scars, etc.
- Glycolic Acid:An excellent exfoliator for removing dead skin cells and stimulating the regrowth of new ones, reducing discoloration, stretch marks, scars, cellulite, etc.